As with most of the services we offer at RH Miller, our termite services start with a free estimate which will include a comprehensive inspection. Once the inspection is complete, we will propose a plan with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee included.
Some signs are easier to spot than others. Whatever the case may be, a potential termite infestation is a serious issue that needs to be addressed immediately. If you have suspicion that you may be dealing with a termite threat, contact us today before it’s too late. We will send out a qualified technician to survey the area and advise on the best course of action. When it comes to your home or business, you don’t want to gamble with termites threatening the structural integrity of any building.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- Always keep a watchful eye out for the aforementioned telltale signs of a termite infestation.
- Keep your yard well maintained.
- Be sure that all drain tools are working appropriately and stay clean around any premise.
- Be sure to discard of excess debris or wood around your yard.
- If you are storing fire wood, be sure to keep any stockpiles at least 10 yards away from your home.
- Try to reduce or eliminate moisture as much as you can around any building as termites are drawn to it.
- Keep your roof well maintained and replace any rotted shingles.
- Scheduling an annual inspection is never a bad idea. Termite damage is typically not covered by most homeowners’ policies.
We provide the documents you need!
- Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) reports
- VA or Conventional Loan
- Termite pretreatments both prior to or after construction both commercially and residentially
- Drywood Treatments
- Subterranean Treatments
- 10 year renewable one million dollar warranty
- Can be transferred to new owner if property is sold