Summer’s Coming, Jumpstart your Lawn Now!
Spring has come in Winter Springs! With the cold fronts coming to an end, home and business owners need to prepare their yards for another scorching summer. Therefore, right now is the best time to turn those bad-looking, patchy yards around. To help you achieve this vision, we’ve added some tips that each person who has a lawn should be utilizing:
- Mow your lawn at least once a week, now that it’s spring. See recommendations for your type of grass. If you’re unsure, feel free to give RH Miller Pest Services a call for tips and advice.
- St. Augustine Grass — mow 3.5 – 4 inches in height.
- Bahia Grass — mow 2 – 2.5 inches in height.
- Fertilize your lawn multiple times each year. Spring is the essential time to fertilize. In other words, be sure that the grass is getting key nutrients!
- Calibrate your irrigation system and make sure you are watering as frequently as recommended for your area. Alternatively, give your local lawn experts at RH Miller Pest Services a call to make sure you’re using best practice procedures in your yard!
Some of these tips may seem pretty obvious, but consistency is key! At the same time, warming temps are here! Therefore, grass is now growing, and nutrients will be applied to strengthen root growth, and help push out newer grass blades. If you live in Winter Springs, you should be utilizing these tips or should have someone around who can help keep that yard of yours green! Treat your lawn like an extended family member. We’d be happy to help!
A Definite Way For a Lush and Healthy Lawn Year Round!
Ultimately, RH Miller Pest Services has been immersed in the Central Florida area in cities like Winter Springs for over a 30 years. In conclusion, our experts are committed to getting results for your lawn. As with all of our services, our process starts with a free estimate. Call our offices today @ 407-339-7119 to get the ball rolling! Between fertilizing, weed control, and fending off lawn-destroying insects, lawn care can be a full time job, our lawn professionals are standing by ready to give your yard the boost it needs!